complaints reported to the Commission are channelled to the Report Centre
Office. Such complaints are likely to be received by any of the following
· By personal call at the office of the Commission (in which case the caller might or might not wish to identify himself/herself)
· By telephone, (in which case the caller might or might not identify himself/herself) 2404 3179/ 2505 6632/2505 6643
· By letter, (in which case the writer might or might not identify himself/herself) P. O. Box 4842 Mbabane.
· By telex, fax or electronic mail (in which case the writer might or might not identify himself/herself) 2404 0758
· Or from information from an officer of the Commission.
· Through the Commission’s hotline 8003500
The summary of the complaint will be factual and concise but sufficiently detailed to enable the Complaints Review Committee (CRC) to make a rational recommendation to the Commissioner. The complaint will be scrutinized by the Senior Report Centre Officer, and if he\she decides that the complaint is clearly not one of corruption and it is outside the Commission’s mandate, he\she immediately advises the complainant accordingly. The Report Centre Officer will proceed to register the complaint and then send the report to the Complaints Review Committee.
|Year||No. Of Complaints|